Wednesday, December 1, 2010

"ego ruins everything"



i stole this from someone's tumblr, it says 'THE WAY TO GET A GIRLS HEART' i was suprise when i read the contents of it. couldn't believe the fact tht evrything which listed here has been done by him. hum, i had a fight w him. he lied, and i hate LIARS. everyone hate liars and i myself dont get the fact why people need to lie. he said he just wnted to suprise me , well okay. but why you hv to wait fr two three days just to do tht? it does not make any sense, as if  you're trying to avoid me. two days before u promised u will not tell lies. and now WHAT IS THIS? fine. i forgive you my dear. maybe i'll try to see it from your side , but knowing tht u dont even bother to text me or asking my day is out of the line." it's hard when someone special ignores you,but its even harder to pretend you dont care "  :(  i have tried to understand you . but im sorry, your ego definately are the winner. congrates, you win. 

1.   Hug her from behind.
2.   Grab her hand when you guys walk next to each other. 
3.   When standing, wrap your arms around her. 
4.   Cuddle with her. 
5.   Dont force her to do anything
6.   Write little notes. 
7.   Compliment her. 
8.   When you hug her, hold her in your arms as long as possible.
9.   Say I love you…..and mean it 
10. Comfort her when she cries. 
11. Love her with all your heart


"sometimes words are not enuff to make someone feel tht u care for them, sometimes it needs a little effort"


p.s,
I Love You.